Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I played my first game yesterday and we were about to add the bot, but a fifth player came and it was not needed.

Anyway, as I'm not seeing many doubts about bot rules, am I the only one finding them a bit confusing?

I understand you may add the bot to any of the three game modes, but the rulebook seems to imply only two modes:

Quote:
In a game with fewer targets, some weapons become weaker. You can add targets to a 3-player game in Domination Mode, as described on the preceding page. Or you can add a bot. Note: You can add a bot to a 4-player game, too.

In this sentence I try to understand that when adding targets to a 3-player game targets are spawn points (if playing Domination), other players and the bot, right?

Quote:
The bot can be used with both modes. If you can add a bot to Domination Mode, you will have a target-rich environment.

Both modes? Aren't there 3 modes in the game? It might be because I'm not native speaker, but the whole paragraph makes little sense to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lochi wrote:

Quote:
The bot can be used with both modes. If you can add a bot to Domination Mode, you will have a target-rich environment.

Both modes? Aren't there 3 modes in the game? It might be because I'm not native speaker, but the whole paragraph makes little sense to me.

It's referring to the "two other modes" besides the deathmatch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The bot is little more than a player controlled extra player who does minimal damage.

I personally always recommend the bot be used in less than 5 player games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.