$20.00
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I'm looking to pitch Unfair to a Japanese publisher for localization on Friday 25th November. I happen to be in town, and their translator left for Europe earlier this week.

Time TBD.

Can offer a copy of Unfair for you when it comes out in January.

Any takers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Try Arclight? I'm not there on November 25th, but… they're always looking for games. No translators there, though…
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Brebach
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
It is indeed Arclight and they do, at least now, seem to have an interpreter who went OS earlier this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, right. That's got to be Tak; he is in GB right now, if I'm correctly informed.

Technically, you could send the game to Arclight. I can tell you here, that they wouldn't have time to meet you anyway now. The amount of games they (we)'re doing until New Years is absolutely insane, and 1) they probably can't book a meeting to pitch a game, and 2) the Arclight team never takes or says anything without actually having played the game first (unless in exceptional cases).

So, your best shot is actually to go there and just hand in the game. If you want to do that, I can mail them and say you're coming and just want to give them a sample of a game, so they can test it and reply to you later. Based off the images and description here on BGG, it looks like a plausible Arclight publication; maybe a bit on the "too heavy" side, with a 1–3 hour playtime.

(And oh, I'm saying "they" but I should say "we" – I'm working at Arclight. It's just that I'm not based in the same office, so I won't be there.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.