London
flag msg tools
youtube.com/c/actualol
badge
Actualol Board Game Videos
mbmb
I came across this question last night.

"Move Goebbels to the space of the nearest conspirator(s)"

As I understand it, if you have two conspirators in different locations the same distance away from Goebbels when the "Visit from Goebbels" event card is drawn, you can choose which conspirator to send Goebbels to. Correct? The point of the pluralization in brackets "conspirator(s)" is because you might have two conspirators on the same spot.

"The conspirator(s) nearest to Hitler raise their suspicion to High.

What I'm trying to understand is the "Assassin Caught" event card. If two conspirators are in different locations the same distance from Hitler, do we pick which one raises their suspicion? If so, what is the point of the pluralization? Do they both raise their suspicion? Or is the plural only valid if two conspirators share the same space, and only in that situation do they both raise their suspicion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonpurkis wrote:
Or is the plural only valid if two conspirators share the same space, and only in that situation do they both raise their suspicion?

It's this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.