Hide
5 Posts

Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: 2 times usage per round rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan T
msg tools
Greetings. I have a question about one time using of the same item.

I have a rope as an item already. Can i use it for "broken tree" bottom side effect which needs 1 action pawn and rope by pawn of explorer simultaneously with building "snare" by pawn of soldier in the same turn? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Meltzer
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Eight ball, corner pocket
mbmbmbmbmb
Forestan wrote:
Greetings. I have a question about one time using of the same item.

I have a rope as an item already. Can i use it for "broken tree" bottom side effect which needs 1 action pawn and rope by pawn of explorer simultaneously with building "snare" by pawn of soldier in the same turn? Thanks.

Yes. Thematically, you have invented rope. You do not just have one rope, you have the ability to make and use rope. So, you can do anything that requires you to have rope invented already, which includes both of the actions above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan T
msg tools
Thank you once more.

Another question was born in this game.
In action phase soldier planned to build shovel with 1 action pawn and explorer planned to build shortcut with 1 action pawn too. Soldier started first and rolled "?" at dice. "Laborious work" has come which means "place time-consuming action token on building action field". What to do with explorer in this situation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Forestan wrote:
Thank you once more.

Another question was born in this game.
In action phase soldier planned to build shovel with 1 action pawn and explorer planned to build shortcut with 1 action pawn too. Soldier started first and rolled "?" at dice. "Laborious work" has come which means "place time-consuming action token on building action field". What to do with explorer in this situation?

He resolves his action as normal. The token doesn't take effect until the next action phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan T
msg tools
Thanks a lot kind sirs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.