Subject: [Dead] [Amazon] Mystic Vale 26.03 (Prev best low 30.98) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris M
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
https://www.amazon.com/AEG-5861AEG-Mystic-Vale-Card/dp/B01DM...

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/194607/mystic-vale

http://camelcamelcamel.com/AEG-5861AEG-Mystic-Vale-Card/prod...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Edwards
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Mystic Vale 26.03 (Prev best low 30.98)
LateCold wrote:

Just a heads-up, it looks like this is a link to Mystic Vale on your personal wishlist. I almost didn't buy it because it said that someone else had already purchased it from this wishlist and I thought it meant it was purchased from my wishlist.

EDIT: Also, if you didn't purchase it for yourself, you might want to re-add it to your wishlist or it'll be removed since someone's used your link to purchase it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CPBelt
United States
Fern Park
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
edwards12691 wrote:
LateCold wrote:

Just a heads-up, it looks like this is a link to Mystic Vale on your personal wishlist. I almost didn't buy it because it said that someone else had already purchased it from this wishlist and I thought it meant it was purchased from my wishlist.

EDIT: Also, if you didn't purchase it for yourself, you might want to re-add it to your wishlist or it'll be removed since someone's used your link to purchase it.

Put me in a panic as well. angry

Here is a fresh link: http://a.co/13VXngs
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oops. Huge mistake. Just corrected the link. Did not mean to do that. I use my wishlist to keep track of games for when they get marked down and didn't realize clicking on the product page from there would bring people to my wishlist of it. Fixed now and thanks for the mention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baffled by the purchase thing too as I share an account with my family and hadn't asked for the game. Maybe someone actually figured me out I thought? But, alas...

Anyways, thanks OP. Purchased in a heartbeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1 person did appear to buy it. I'm so sorry and feel bad for this error, don't know who it is yet, but if you can please cancel it, if it's too late please message me so I can help fix it by repaying you the amount you paid.

Edit: Off the phone with Amazon, seems their customer service people can't find it unless I purchased it. If that person might still see this thread, hit me up please to let me know if you've canceled already or if it's too late, so I can make things right by repaying you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LateCold wrote:
1 person did appear to buy it. I'm so sorry and feel bad for this error, don't know who it is yet, but if you can please cancel it, if it's too late please message me so I can help fix it by repaying you the amount you paid.

Edit: Off the phone with Amazon, seems their customer service people can't find it unless I purchased it. If that person might still see this thread, hit me up please to let me know if you've canceled already or if it's too late, so I can make things right by repaying you.

Hey man, that was me. sending you PM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am so happy right now lol. Thankfully got to talk to Andrei and while researching it more about why it showed up as his address, realized there was never a shipping address attached to my wishlist, so it all goes to the purchaser's address unless they filled out someone else's.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone. Happy it's all okay in the end outside of a little stress for a hour or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.