Subject: What happens when a monster lands on the sinkhole? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Hello all.

I'm in the middle of a showdown and the screaming antelope has landed right in the middle of the sinkhole.

What happens now?

Does it fall to its death? Does it stop short of it? Do I move the antelope off the tile? The terrain card describes what to do for each situation OTHER than if a monster interacts with it, and I can't find any rules regarding this in the Lion God instruction booklet.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
i believe monsters cant fall down it, isnt it written in rules?

they simply move over it and ignore it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can offer a parallel situation; if a monster's path would lead it up a giant stone face....it just does that. No further actions or anything needed. It doesn't have to spend actions or points or anything to get up to the survivor meat standing on top of the face. Not a direct answer but you could parallel this with your sinkhole question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lehane Richards
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Thank you all for your help.

I'm actually a little glad as I'm trying to get some legendary horns and a sinkhole death would guarantee me not getting them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.