Subject: International Shipping and Multiple copies rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Guedes
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi guys.

I'm really keen on getting this game (loved Pamir), but the shipping cost is killing it for me.

I might be able to get a couple more people interested in it though, so i'm just wondering if buying multiple copies will dilute the shipping costs to portugal somewhat.

Cheers
Jorge
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Moraedin wrote:
Hi guys.

I'm really keen on getting this game (loved Pamir), but the shipping cost is killing it for me.

I might be able to get a couple more people interested in it though, so i'm just wondering if buying multiple copies will dilute the shipping costs to portugal somewhat.

Cheers
Jorge

Hi Jorge,

Yes, shipping one copy to Europe will run $21, two copies $28 (so $14 each), etc., so it does get cheaper per copy when you have it spread out over multiple copies in a single order. (The actual cost is slightly more than that-- two copies will generally run us $30-$32 in shipping costs-- but we absorb some of that for our international customers.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Guedes
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tomrussell wrote:
Moraedin wrote:
Hi guys.

Cheers
Jorge

Hi Jorge,

Yes, shipping one copy to Europe will run $21, two copies $28 (so $14 each), etc., so it does get cheaper per copy when you have it spread out over multiple copies in a single order. (The actual cost is slightly more than that-- two copies will generally run us $30-$32 in shipping costs-- but we absorb some of that for our international customers.)

Thanks for the quick reply Tom. I'll check with the guys and let you know.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
Jorge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the 21$ shipping to europe is actually pretty reasonable.

I sent a big package to the US recently and it cost me 60$

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.