Popular Tags: [View All]
Ulf Bengtsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just did a search for "missing pages" on this forum and found nothing so:

I just read through the rule book and realized that it is missing page 26 & 27. Is this know/common?

Is it worth contacting GF9 over this?

/wolf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my gameā€¦ when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine has those. They are the Optional Rules and Sample Turn first page.

You can see them here:
Star Trek: Ascendancy Rulebook
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a staple-bound book, as I recall. So missing pages late in the rulebook should also mean you're missing pages early in the rulebook, on that same corresponding sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulf Bengtsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cbs42 wrote:
This is a staple-bound book, as I recall. So missing pages late in the rulebook should also mean you're missing pages early in the rulebook, on that same corresponding sheet.

Damn. That is true. I didn't even notice. I'm also missing the second "game components" page and the "Setup" page. Wow.

Looking at the PDF I can't help but notice how the page numbers are messed up. The Numbers restart calling the page starting with "Suggested player layout", page 2. That is probably why I never noticed the gap in the front of my book.

/wolf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.