BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Chaos Cards: Shipping to U.S.? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Y.
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
From what I've seen on BGG, Chaos Cards is a good retailer. However, all the posts I've seen are from gamers in the U.K. Does anyone have experience ordering from Chaos Cards and shipping to the U.S.? If so, how long (approximately) were shipping times? Did the game(s) arrive in good condition? (I haven't yet ordered from stores outside the U.S. so I'm looking for perspective.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Y.
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I guess no one else has tried this, so here's my experience.

I went ahead and ordered The Colonists from Chaos Cards and was very pleased with the result. I ordered late on 11/23 and it shipped 11/25, arriving on 12/5. So the total ship time was 6 working days plus a Saturday: 3 for PacketPort (UK to US) and 3-4 for USPS (depending on whether you count Saturday). The game was new in shrink and game box was undamaged, having been padded appropriately inside a larger shipping box.

PacketPort uses tracking numbers, though for the first couple of days I didn't see any updates after the game initially shipped. When I emailed PacketPort, they responded quickly with a USPS tracking number.

Overall, Chaos Cards (with shipping by PacketPort) was a good experience and I plan to keep them open as an OLGS in future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.