Subject: Is there any way to buy additional powerboat tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Dean
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Powerboats is a popular multiplayer game which (for us) gets better with more players.

I have one particular group of 7 people which I'd like to play this with, and it would be nice to use a seventh token which looked a bit like a boat - ideally identical but in a different colour, but I'm realistic about that.

Can anyone suggest a suitable source for additional player pieces?

Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Boone
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Reading your recent posts has been like dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.
mbmbmbmbmb
Raid a Monopoly set for a battleship token. :) It's silver, a different colour, and close to the same size...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a good project for pour-on silicon mold making - you could make a mold of one of the pieces, and then make a plastic cast in any color you wanted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Dean
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seanp wrote:
Sounds like a good project for pour-on silicon mold making - you could make a mold of one of the pieces, and then make a plastic cast in any color you wanted!
This is a new one on me, but it looks perfect. I'm frightened to do it myself, but another few coloured playing pieces would be perfect.

I can dream, I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fausto Barbarito
Italy
Roma
(RM)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want to use water jet skis instead of boats, look at what an author in Shapeways has done for this game:

- Set 1, without pilots
- Set 2, with pilots

The author accepts feedback and ideas. Perhaps it is easier and quicker than a silicon mold. :-D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.