Subject: Is there any way to buy additional powerboat tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Graham Dean
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Powerboats is a popular multiplayer game which (for us) gets better with more players.

I have one particular group of 7 people which I'd like to play this with, and it would be nice to use a seventh token which looked a bit like a boat - ideally identical but in a different colour, but I'm realistic about that.

Can anyone suggest a suitable source for additional player pieces?

Many thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Boone
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Reading your recent posts has been like dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.
mbmbmbmbmb
Raid a Monopoly set for a battleship token. :) It's silver, a different colour, and close to the same size...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a good project for pour-on silicon mold making - you could make a mold of one of the pieces, and then make a plastic cast in any color you wanted!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham Dean
United Kingdom
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
seanp wrote:
Sounds like a good project for pour-on silicon mold making - you could make a mold of one of the pieces, and then make a plastic cast in any color you wanted!
This is a new one on me, but it looks perfect. I'm frightened to do it myself, but another few coloured playing pieces would be perfect.

I can dream, I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.