Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Darin Stephenson
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
I do not run and hide... I strategically maneuver.
mbmbmbmbmb
There is not enough detail here for a session report. I'm just posting this to get a record of the session into my blog.

5/18/2007, 8:30 p.m.
Present: Darin (KentuckyKid), Aaron (WonderCinz), Debby, Ben, and James.

Breaking Away: We open up with Breaking Away, an excellent bicycle racing game. Aaron and Darin come out strong in the first sprint, but the game is won by Ben, followed by James.

Ticket to Ride: We played the Mega variant, with all route cards from the 1910 expansion, and both the Transamerica and the Globetrotter bonus. Aaron, James, and Ben tie for the Globtrotter bonus with 4 completed tickets. James wins the longest route. In the end, Aaron came out on top, ahead of Darin by 10 points.

Roborally: We close out the night with a 2-flag, 2-board game of Roborally. Darin (Twitch) comes out strong and is way ahead, but he manages to mis-program his robot for several turns in a row near the first flag. One such mis-programming results in him backing into a pit. He is passed by nearly everyone else, and dies three times without ever touching the first flag. Aaron (Twonky) gets to the second flag first, with Ben and James lurking nearby.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls