Subject: Hey! What's going on? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw THIS on the Kingdom Death front page:

Does this mean that we're not going to get the version 1.4, but v1.5 instead? And not on the Black Friday, but a day after...

Their online store is now under some heavy changes too, at times.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing is on the store right now. Looks like they are prepping for Black Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
HoboWithAShotgun wrote:

Does this mean that we're not going to get the version 1.4, but v1.5 instead? And not on the Black Friday, but a day after...

I guess it does mean we're moving from 1.4 to 1.5. I guess they made some further improvements (always a good thing)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Epidemius wrote:
Nothing is on the store right now. Looks like they are prepping for Black Friday.

Oh, that wasn't there a few minutes a go. And a while back there was a different layout for the product list.

This is exciting. I hope they fix the layout to be a bit more responsive...

(edit: forgot the quote)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zenman12 wrote:
HoboWithAShotgun wrote:

I guess it does mean we're moving from 1.4 to 1.5. I guess they made some further improvements (always a good thing)

That I surely hope. Maybe Adam tweaked some minor things a bit more.
Good to get the best version as a printed updated book, if there ever will be one available during the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Store has an entry for the KS, but it's showing 11/25 12:01, not sure why the difference from the shop page to the KDM front page.

Edit: Nevermind, it's been fixed on the front page too. Guessing Poots realized his mistake and fixed, but not before rabid KDM fans saw it first.

Edit2: Potts Poots
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paddirn wrote:
Store has an entry for the KS, but it's showing 11/25 12:01, not sure why the difference from the shop page to the KDM front page.

Edit: Nevermind, it's been fixed on the front page too. Guessing Potts realized his mistake and fixed, but not before rabid KDM fans saw it first.

He shouldn't underestimate our enthusiasm for the dates. We always find them first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
In case you were hoping for some mercy for your wallet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Hahaha. The store has only one item and it's $10,000. Hmm. Probably the upgrade pack tier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olli T
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
Hahaha. The store has only one item and it's $10,000. Hmm. Probably the upgrade pack tier.

If it is Kingdom Death related, I'm in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Akeley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HoboWithAShotgun wrote:
Dark63 wrote:

If it is Kingdom Death related, I'm in.

I admire your dedication.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Damn I was hoping to snag the 12 sprues for 120. I just didn't want to front the money before understanding how much the KS is going to run me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:
In case you were hoping for some mercy for your wallet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
Styfen wrote:
I had a Sunstalker Expansion I was considering sat in my cart when the store changed. It's now in my cart at $50.00 So that should give people an idea about potential prices.

That'd be huge! I'm going to be buying my first core set and was planning on at least gorm, dbk, dk, and sunstalker but if this is the amount of discount to expect, might as well add the rest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Torrens
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose this really depends a lot on what the KS has to offer. If you can get some of the expansions through the KS with the same "discount" as you would at the Black Friday sale on the webpage, I would probably just order them with my pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Koch
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now the date changed to November, 25th as it was announced before.
As a person who is used to 24h clocks I have to ask: 12:01 am is one minute after midnight, isn't it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
samir patel

springfield
Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I dare someone to buy the $10,000 sale item and see what happens
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Frucht wrote:
As a person who is used to 24h clocks I have to ask: 12:01 am is one minute after midnight, isn't it?

Yes, 12:01 AM is one minute after midnight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Guerrero
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mb
Styfen wrote:
I had a Sunstalker Expansion I was considering sat in my cart when the store changed. It's now in my cart at $50.00 So that should give people an idea about potential prices.

That means 50% discount (can't remember its 'normal' price)? If that's true i'm going to prepare my wallet to throw it against the screen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Guerrero
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mb
Frucht wrote:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20161125T0...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Bowie
United Kingdom
Crewe
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mb
Brian T wrote:
I suppose this really depends a lot on what the KS has to offer. If you can get some of the expansions through the KS with the same "discount" as you would at the Black Friday sale on the webpage, I would probably just order them with my pledge.

Makes sense! Offering the same rates everywhere. People who miss out on the shop sales have to be more patient, but fun times for all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
alberto_gm87 wrote:
Styfen wrote:

That means 50% discount (can't remember its 'normal' price)? If that's true i'm going to prepare my wallet to throw it against the screen

ooooooh really that's better than the $10 off. It's a $100. 50% off is a steal. Please don't bring my hopes up. It prob a glitch. But I'll hope.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
alberto_gm87 wrote:
Styfen wrote:

If this if 50% off, then I don't know why I bought mine expansions at regular price

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Guerrero
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
mb
kurczaczekx wrote:
alberto_gm87 wrote:
Styfen wrote:

If this if 50% off, then I don't know why I bought mine expansions at regular price

Well, you bought them and wait for... 1 month max? We'll have to wait for a year at least i guess...

But those are just guessings, maybe there's no discount...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Curry
msg tools
mb
kurczaczekx wrote:
alberto_gm87 wrote:
Styfen wrote:

Because you've had the chance to play them ever since you bought them! Typically things get cheaper the longer they're on the market. It's the risk you take as an early adopter but you get the benefit of experiencing it first.

Unless of course you bought the expansions in the past month or so, then the error fails on you for buying something so close to a known major sale
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.