Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I normally don't sleeve my cards- but for the foil pack of heroes, I made an exception- and I plan to do the same for the foil villains. Unfortunately, the oversized villain cards/team villain cards are an irregular size compared to most cards, and I have no idea where I could get some sleeves for them; suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultra Pro 4" x 6" Soft Sleeves

You can get a pack of 100 for $5 on Amazon with prime shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
How soft are these? Aren't they the same 110 microns as regular thick Ultra Pro sleeves, or are these like their thin penny sleeves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar to penny sleeves. Not sure if they're identical, I haven't handled a penny sleeve in decades. Not generally a fan of penny sleeves, but the oversized cards aren't being shuffled so I don't mind as much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kaylor
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Anyone know if there are 4"x6" sleeves that have the same feel as general ultra pro deck protector sleeves? (Item #82667)

Just for consistency's sake.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:
Similar to penny sleeves. Not sure if they're identical, I haven't handled a penny sleeve in decades. Not generally a fan of penny sleeves, but the oversized cards aren't being shuffled so I don't mind as much.
Thanks Ian, I'll stick with laminating them as I've done with all the prior versions of the over-sized Villains cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Butler
United States
White Sands Missile Range
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Asmor wrote:

You can get a pack of 100 for $5 on Amazon with prime shipping.

Thank you; I'll keep this in mind!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As I boycott Amazon and France sucks big time for card games, I went the postcard route. They have a lot of different sleeve formats for postcard, one of which was PERFECT for Ascension: Dawn of Champions champions oversized cards. They're unfortunately too wide for my Sentinels cards but it's alright, I'm happy with'em They're expensive though!

Brand: Lidner. Dimensions are 6(3/32)"x4(5/16)"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.