7 Posts

Age of Conan: The Strategy Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Age of conan miniatures size question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan sebastian rams
msg tools
Hi, my name is caver and im a wargamer.

Im thinking about making a game o "Megas Cyclades" combining the board of both core set and titans expansion, but in order to do that i need to increase the number of troops available, since just 8 per player makes area controling nearly impossible

Enter age of conan, i like the game, and the components seem top notch, so i would love to know how different in scale are cyclades miniatures compared to age of conan miniatures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The infantry models in AoC are roughly 1:72. The mounted models are smaller. How large are the Cyclades models?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan sebastian rams
msg tools
Hi, i checked and the cyclades minis are roughly 25 mm with some heroic proportions.

I dont remmenber if 1:72 was 25 mm or 20 mm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wigton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1/72 is approx 20mm, but on the small side of 20mm. The cavalry figures in Age of Conan seem to me to be in scale with the infantry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan sebastian rams
msg tools
Oh fancy that, it would look like the AoCminis are smaller than the cyclades ones.

I wonder if an owner of both games could take a photo of the comparison

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mantuanwar wrote:
1/72 is approx 20mm, but on the small side of 20mm. The cavalry figures in Age of Conan seem to me to be in scale with the infantry.

Icelandic horses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
juan sebastian rams
msg tools
I think consistent scale is not the forte of this game. Anyways, i hope some cyclades fan sees this thread and could help me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.