Hide
11 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Will the new Kickstarter have a dungeon crawl version of KDM? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Viper .
msg tools
A KDM dungeon crawl would get me more interested in KDM than anything else. Anyone know if there are any plans for such a thing in the new Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jakob Kaine
msg tools
mb
Viper5121 wrote:
A KDM dungeon crawl would get me more interested in KDM than anything else. Anyone know if there are any plans for such a thing in the new Kickstarter?

The true answer is very likely "No." My answer is "very, very doubtful."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen Man
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Viper5121 wrote:

He is making another KD product (different game) that is a dungeon crawl I believe. I doubt it will be this kickstarter since this is KD:M.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The Nightmare Ram expansion looked like it had some Dungeon-Crawly elements to it. Most likely he'll use that as a testing ground for his Kingdom Death: Heroes game he plans for later. No idea though if the Nightmare Ram is part of this KS though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sam newman

doncaster
south yorkshire
msg tools
mbmb
Nobody except poots knows whats going to be in this kickstarter except for the fact that we know the base game will be.

Other than that its all speculation and i think everyone is eager to find out.

i was hoping to pickup the lantern festival but now i simply dont know..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
paddirn wrote:
The Nightmare Ram expansion looked like it had some Dungeon-Crawly elements to it. Most likely he'll use that as a testing ground for his Kingdom Death: Heroes game he plans for later. No idea though if the Nightmare Ram is part of this KS though.

The nightmare ram is supposed to use dungeon like terrain in the form of a shifting hedge maze. That is as far as I can tell the only remotely dungeon crawl thing. I think a lot of people saw the dungeon like terrain and are making a jump to think it means more than it does.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ynaca eco licario
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
gorkel wrote:
Nobody except poots knows whats going to be in this kickstarter except for the fact that we know the base game will be.

I do not understand why Mr. Robot & All the Chinese Hack Block IS NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING and disclosing right now all that matters now!sauron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gorkel wrote:

Other than that its all speculation and i think everyone is eager to find out.

i was hoping to pickup the lantern festival but now i simply dont know..

We know there will be an upgrade pack for owners of the previous version too, containing an updated rulebook and a pack of 10 or so reprinted cards according to his gencon interview. I'm in for that, if nothing else.

Beyond that, he's been intentionally tight-lipped.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phoenix Butthole Hands
United States
Mercer Island
Wa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ynaca wrote:
gorkel wrote:

I do not understand why Mr. Robot & All the Chinese Hack Block IS NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING and disclosing right now all that matters now!sauron

They're too busy hacking US electronic voting machines. Well, thats probably the Russians so maybe you're right...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
miniatures in dynamic poses are also involved (maybe they handle the shipping?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
paddirn wrote:

given how close it seemed to being ready and that Adam has over $3 million of stretch goals to add (and apparently plans $500 cost of Add-ons, promos and pinups) it looks quite likely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.