Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Kornhaus
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wrapping up a new batch of Mahogany, Cherry, and Oak dice trays, ready to be custom finished to your order.

I have 5-sided and 6-sided versions in solid wood or fully lined. You can choose the stain and color of felt. Custom finishing takes about a week after ordering. Prices range from $25 to $45 depending on wood species and selected finish.

I also have these trays pre-finished and ready to ship:

Quartersawn White Oak with Medium finish, 5-sided or 6-sided ($30). These are lined with black felt on the bottom and sides:

5-sided solid hardwood with a Dark finish ($27). With Green Felt, or in Black Felt with a Yellow Sign stencil:

Solid Pine with Natural finish ($25). Two available, 5-sided with Red felt or 6-sided with Green felt:

5-sided Salvaged Rustic Cedar ($25). One with red Elder Sign, one with Yellow Sign:

Special 5-sided "Deep One" dice tray for overly enthusiastic rollers, 2 1/2" high ($27). Rustic Cedar with black felt and Light Blue Elder Sign:

5-Sided or 6-sided tray painted in Gloss Black or Oil Rubbed Bronze ($25). Your choice of Red, Green or Black felt.

I'm also trying out a new lining material, a leather-look fabric. Seen here with an unfinished solid Cherry frame:

All trays are approximately 8" across, 1 3/4" high. Frames are constructed from solid wood or hard wood veneers. Lined with soft felt on the interior, stiff black felt on the bottom.

Shipping for one or two trays will be USPS flat rate, $13.45. International shipping is available at cost. All sales will be completed via the BGG Marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful craftmanship
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Bauer
United States
Downers Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
Shoot The Mother Fuc$#r!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm kind of digging that faux leather bottom one. How would I go about ordering it, and how much is it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kornhaus
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
Beautiful craftmanship

Thanks, Andy.

I enjoy making them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kornhaus
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dagrich wrote:
I'm kind of digging that faux leather bottom one. How would I go about ordering it, and how much is it?

I'll message you to finalize details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.