Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kelly Marie
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Discovered through Z-Man Games's facebook. But back on November 9th, they posted on their website a post with their new releases and reprints. And Stone Age is listed!

"The order for a reprint has been sent to the manufacturer. No info yet on when it will return to stores."

According to a reply on their facebook page, they are hoping for early 2017, but are cautiously optimistic for now.

Guess this means I can finally stop stalking the geek auctions thread for an expensive out of print copy.

Link to article: http://www.zmangames.com/news/when-is-this-coming-out-aka-re...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Sadly the Asmodee acquisition does not instill me with confidence, but I hope for the best. I wonder about the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Follin
United States
Leander
Texas
flag msg tools
Is it my turn?
mbmbmbmbmb
Fingers crossed! I would really love to get a copy of this game, so I hope it does come back to the stores soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Bunch
United States
Massapequa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just can't wait for the Marco Polo reprint that is (supposedly) coming Q1 2017.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played Stone Age for the first time with a friend on Tabletop Simulator, and I can say that I am REALLY looking forward to the reprint. So much fun and strategy mixed into one game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pan da
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KT_Cobra wrote:
Just played Stone Age for the first time with a friend on Tabletop Simulator, and I can say that I am REALLY looking forward to the reprint. So much fun and strategy mixed into one game.

Is there any reason you play on Tabletop Simulator as opposed to somewhere like BGA? I've never really gotten into TTS, just curious. I always perhaps incorrectly understood it to be sort of homebrew versions of games not available to be played elsewhere.

Edit: panda sandwich!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AngryPanda wrote:
Is there any reason you play on Tabletop Simulator as opposed to somewhere like BGA? I've never really gotten into TTS, just curious. I always perhaps incorrectly understood it to be sort of homebrew versions of games not available to be played elsewhere.

Edit: panda sandwich!

No reason, really. I didn't even know about BGA until a day or two ago. I can't really say how well BGA works, but TTS has come a LONG way, and its functionality is extremely user-friendly now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pan da
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGA is fantastic. I play there more than is healthy. Send me a message if you ever wanna try it out!

I'll have to reevaluate TTS as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Theriot
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will do, and thanks for the invite. I highly recommend TTS also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Gentry
United States
Raleigh
NC
flag msg tools
Eat your Nirnroot if you want to be strong!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just be patient, they will be back soon but you can get for $100 on Ebay. Im thinking the reprint will be same game although a different look would be fresh, Artwork is pretty stellar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.