Hide
11 Posts

Mechs vs. Minions» Forums » General

Subject: Program cards different sizes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marko Polo
msg tools
I have about half of my program cards a different size making it really hard to shuffle. Can riot games help me replace these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dancingisforbidden wrote:
I have about half of my program cards a different size making it really hard to shuffle. Can riot games help me replace these?

Yeah, send them an email for sure and they can help you out. Cards should not be like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
What kind of difference are you seeing? Maybe post a photo of some cards next to each other. There shouldn't be a difference, of course, but could sleeving them solve the problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeves may help, but shouldn't be necessary. Send player support a note and they should help you get it fixed. Sorry for the headache, here.

support.riotgames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Cat Five
United States
Fort Meade
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just FYI, I also have this problem, and Riot Support recommended that I buy sleeves.

It's understandable that there wouldn't be available spares for program cards but frustrating nonetheless. That deck is ridiculously hard to shuffle.

Just curious, are your longer cards primarily the flame suit? This causes some undesirable clumping of flame commands in my game, so I pretty much smear shuffle. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cantrell
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Drop me a PM with your support ticket #. We'll get this sorted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko Polo
msg tools
ngajoe wrote:
Just FYI, I also have this problem, and Riot Support recommended that I buy sleeves.

It's understandable that there wouldn't be available spares for program cards but frustrating nonetheless. That deck is ridiculously hard to shuffle.

Just curious, are your longer cards primarily the flame suit? This causes some undesirable clumping of flame commands in my game, so I pretty much smear shuffle. cry

Yes! It is an issue with all flame suits. Will email Riot games, thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a little late to the party, but I am also having this problem.
Chris, I just send you a PM with my support ticket#.

Follow up edit: I got a response from Chris in 9 minutes!! Amazing support. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reporting back...
I received my replacement cards this week.

Upon opening the package I immediately noticed a section of cards stood out from the rest of the deck. Sure enough it was the flame suit...again. cry

The difference this time is the flame suit was smaller than the rest.

Just for fun I got out the old deck to compare. It turns out that the new flame suit matches size of other suits in the old deck, so by combining a bit of old and new I now have a complete deck of uniformly sized cards.

So, problem solved. Just not in the way I expected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des T.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Finally proof that sometimes, two wrongs DO make a right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cjsbug wrote:
Reporting back...
I received my replacement cards this week.

Upon opening the package I immediately noticed a section of cards stood out from the rest of the deck. Sure enough it was the flame suit...again. cry

The difference this time is the flame suit was smaller than the rest.

Just for fun I got out the old deck to compare. It turns out that the new flame suit matches size of other suits in the old deck, so by combining a bit of old and new I now have a complete deck of uniformly sized cards.

So, problem solved. Just not in the way I expected.

That is sooo hilarious!

Glad to hear, though, that the problem got sorted, even if somewhat unconventional.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.