Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Nabedian
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
All out of bubblegum
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a PDF available of the Rules Summary and Reference for Essential Edition similar to what was produced for the original and for Viticulture EE? The original Tuscany version has a lot of information for the removed expansions which would only confuse the new players I am trying to introduce to the EE versions.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay: Currently we don't have anything like that, but I'll talk to Nersi about it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Nabedian
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
All out of bubblegum
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much! Another thought which may or may not conflict with your views of control on your intellectual property: have you ever considered releasing graphic design assets for user-remixing into our own cheat sheets? Things like iconography in scalable formats, background images, logos, etc.? I fully understand the reasons why you might not want to do this, but I also know that you have been very generous with print-and-play options before publishing. Just a thought. Thanks for the great games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your question. The reason we've offered PnP files to the public in the past during Kickstarter campaigns is that I want people to be able to make an informed decision about a game they won't receive for many months. I mention this motivation in relations to your question, as it's not really generosity--it's marketing.

While I can't give away our icons, I've seen that people are able to edit PDFs and pull icons from PDFs. I don't know how to do that, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Nabedian
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
All out of bubblegum
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally understand. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving (other than answering my silly questions). Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.