Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lang Jones
United States
Kew Gardens
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I the only one having issues figuring out how to tell the counters apart? I feel like they really blew it on the graphic design. Bronze? Tan? Yellow?

I literally just put this one back on the shelf because of how annoying it is to sort the counters. Any player aids out there or should I just put this one on the trade list.

Really poor showing LNL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Lang,

Those counters were designed before I took over the company. We did our best to clean them up and correct all the errors that were on the counters, manual and player aids. I would ask what edition you are trying to play.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Jones
United States
Kew Gardens
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, thanks for responding to me. This one is copy written 2015. It would be great if there was some sort of player aid to help in the sorting, and more explanation of which units are which. It feels like a good system but the counters and rules need a refresh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that, it's really frustrating to play not knowing for sure if you picked the right units / divisions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Divisions are labeled by color band. The units in the Division are named in the color band.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
Fenster400 wrote:
The Divisions are labeled by color band. The units in the Division are named in the color band.

Well it's been a while, but I do remember that when picking a scenario and reading which units to take on each side, it's NOT a slam-dunk. I'd have to look it up again to be more specific.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
supamanu wrote:
Fenster400 wrote:

Well it's been a while, but I do remember that when picking a scenario and reading which units to take on each side, it's NOT a slam-dunk. I'd have to look it up again to be more specific.

I've just looked through them all and don't see any confusion. The 13th ACR is green same as 5th Armored but 13th ACR is an Asset and thus not a part of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lang Jones
United States
Kew Gardens
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My issue is with the design decisions. With the counter background colors and the pale fading color scheme of the bands on top it was a little hard to tell things apart at first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.