Nerdy Inventions» Forums » General

Subject: Taiwanese version? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benji T
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just bought a game in taiwan: Dairyman, and while looking for a how to play video, i realised there was another game in a similarly small box: Nerdy Inventions. (Thank you. PYLP podcast!)

It seems to have similar mechanisms to Dairyman. Roll dice, see what you can do with them, collect stuff, use powers. It's light on player confrontation, which i enjoy. And i really enjoy having the small box size. And the multiple language rules.

Is there any way i could get the taiwanese version shipped to me in singapore? -- i'm willing to pay for it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
benjamintham wrote:
I've just bought a game in taiwan: Dairyman, and while looking for a how to play video, i realised there was another game in a similarly small box: Nerdy Inventions. (Thank you. PYLP podcast!)

It seems to have similar mechanisms to Dairyman. Roll dice, see what you can do with them, collect stuff, use powers. It's light on player confrontation, which i enjoy. And i really enjoy having the small box size. And the multiple language rules.

Is there any way i could get the taiwanese version shipped to me in singapore? -- i'm willing to pay for it!

Yes, I can help you with that. :-)
Send me a Geekmail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
smoox wrote:
benjamintham wrote:

Send me a Geekmail.

Be careful. Smoox can help you with a whole lot of outstanding games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chien-Tsun Chen
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
DJStudley wrote:
smoox wrote:
benjamintham wrote:

Send me a Geekmail.

Be careful. Smoox can help you with a whole lot of outstanding games.

devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.