Subject: Plague Inc. KS Copy Arrived Today! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rod Danner
United States
Navarre
Florida
flag msg tools
Got a nice surprise today when my KS copy of Plague Inc. arrived a couple of days earlier than was expected from the tracking link. All of the components look quite nice and the artwork is eye catching. The instructions seem well written and understandable. I had received an email link to introduction/how to play videos yesterday but haven't had a chance to watch them yet. Hopefully, we'll get the opportunity to play it tomorrow although I'll probably watch the videos first to make it quicker to get up and running. There will be a companion app but I don't believe it is available yet, at least I couldn't find it. I'll report back after some play time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Flores
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My copy made it as far as my local post office today. What a sad Thanksgiving day it will be without it. Congrats on getting yours today! Can't wait to play the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Leitzel
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recieved my box of diseases yesterday, 11/23 in the center of wild Ohio... MAYBE will get a chance to play this over Thanksgiving when the Doctor-in-law visits

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James V
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Creator of Plague Inc.
badge
Plague Inc: The Board Game - can you Infect the World?
mbmbmbmb
Have fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olkhen the Gamer

New York
msg tools
I have been feeling under the weather today. And now I know why. My copy arrived today too.
Coincidence? I think not!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ab Normal
United States
Vernon Hills
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo hoo! My copy arrived today. I know what I'm doing tonight!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.