Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really appreciate the designer being active in these forums, the creative process is fascinating to watch and I know I'll enjoy the final game all the more.

Anything new to report? Campaign start date perhaps?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 2nd Exition Update?
I think @Juraj said early 2017 somewhere. But that's all I know. But as you said, he's active here, so if we just wait a little I'm sure we'll get some info from the man himself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Thomas
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully early 2017 that'd be amazing. It seems so long since it came out now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juraj Bilic
Croatia
Varazdin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
FUTURE VOICES

Hey guys, thanks for dropping by and sorry for not being too active lately.
The standard reason: just life; and not in a negative way, but days are too short my friends.
For the first version of Machina Arcana I withdrew to my dark lair for a year. I lived it, was immersed in it completely, and any other way would be undeserving to her..

This is the reason why the plan is not to just reprint the same content with expansion scenario.
There is opportunity for me to deliver an improved experience, mostly thanks to all the feedback from you guys.
This meticulous dissection takes time, and nowadays I don't have the same luxury to work on it as before.
The ideal before was "as good as possible", nowadays is "perfect".
I'm revisiting every detail, with a long-term plan ahead of me to produce something that she won't criticize.
Not just game mechanics, manual, content, but other machines as well (production/logistics/marketing).

I know that the waiting time will be worth it, it's just that at this moment I can only give you my thanks for your continued support, and reassurance that I'm still in a relationship with her (although now more as a mistress).

tl;dr Not actively working towards a specific date.
Need more time to organize all the ideas I have for the refactored Machina Arcana.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update Juraj!
As long as work continues I'm happy!
Sounds good that you focus on quality rather than launching a new campaign as soon as possible!
I know this is a big ask, bud would you consider creating a thread here where you can publish progress updates? They don't have to be long, but I'm sure a lot of people would like to keep up with what's happening with this awesome game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update Juraj. If there's any way we can help, please let us know. At the very least, I hope we encourage and inspire you to do your best. MA is a fantastic game and a sandbox I really enjoy playing in. goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Beck
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic game. No question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.