Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Owen Sullivan
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How hard is it to play solo but with 2 investigators? Is it a lot to keep track of? How does the game handle 3 players? Is it still as fun or does it have too much downtime/ to easy? My group normally has 3. I would buy 2 starter sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lordevilthefirst wrote:
How hard is it to play solo but with 2 investigators? Is it a lot to keep track of? How does the game handle 3 players? Is it still as fun or does it have too much downtime/ to easy? My group normally has 3. I would buy 2 starter sets.

I've only played solo with 2 investigators. I don't think it is difficult but then again I've played the board game with 4 investigators solo several times.

I use card holders to keep the cards separated which helps me focus on each a little easier. With the cheat sheet to make sure I did the turn in order, it was very easy to keep track of everything.

I don't see a third player adding too much downtime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny Behne
United States
Fate
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
lowplayercount.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two handed solo isn't difficult. Scaling isn't an issue for this game. Plays great at any count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Kløve
Denmark
Hillerød
flag msg tools
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played both 2 and 3 player games - both work fine. The 3 player game did take a bit longer, but we had a great time, and having an extra player brings the co-op elements even further to the foreground, since you'll be more likely to be in the same location as another player. We only played the first scenario though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I solo play with 3 investigators and love it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.