Dead Reckoning» Forums » General

Subject: Scenarios? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J F

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Had a chance to look at the videos posted and it looks like a interesting system. Are their different scenarios for set up? Sorry if I missed it somewhere at the site or here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HERMANN LUTTMANN
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting!
There is only one scenario in the game, but setup is variable in that the Refugees are placed randomly, the Human can set up as they like within the parameters given and the Zombies have a random selection of starting units. Plus reinforcements are variable as to type and number as well, so many things can change throughout the game play.

In addition, Fred Manzo has an article coming out in the next Yaah! magazine that contains a brand new scenario for the game.

Thanks!
Hermann
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Herm. Honestly, I think the game has a high replayability factor. Every time that I play, I think I can do better if I try a different strategy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J F

Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. I believe I will pick it up, it will be a good complement to Dawn of the Zeds for tactical zombie action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.