tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
O' Ibb
Ireland
Donegal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only thing I can think of would be to maybe go for the outliving your opponent plan (Cathedrals build into this too as they then prevent the Bequeathing action) whilst also being able to build towers regularly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Kingston
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't imagine maxing out on a number of cards, and Princes are definitely top of the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
To be fair, maxing out on *any* card in the game is pretty rare unless you are building a deck around that card.

A 6 Prince deck has many uses - you will pretty much never have to worry about bequeathing, meaning you will be going for a long-game and hopefully forcing your opponent's line to die out. This would tend toward a castle-type deck to lengthen the game and spare Princes could be used for Towers.

I *could* see it as part of a strategy, but I think that as a player learns the flow of this game, they are very unlikely to use 6 of anything - as a balanced deck with a specific plan for victory baked into it will more often than not win against an unbalanced deck that has only one or two tricks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.