So the way I've been playing the solo rules are this:
1. All cards stay in front of Tibus until removed as per Tibus rules.
2. Action and Item cards ATTACK amounts are only counted on the turn they are revealed.
3. Champion ATTACK amounts are counted on the turn revealed AND on each subsequent turn until removed from play.
Is this correct or is there another way others have been playing?
By the way... Tibus is TOUGH...
eye, eye, eye, eye, eye, eye like you very much
As I understand it;
1. Yep, what you said: All revealed cards remain with Tibus until 1 of each faction is present, at which point all will be removed for an additional 15 Combat.
2 & 3. Only the combat from the card just revealed is counted, Action, Item or Champion.
• Champion attack amounts are not counted on subsequent turns.
• Guards defend Tibus and other Champions.
• Champions can be stunned or dealt combat damage to move to Tibus’ discard pile.
• Action or Item cards can be removed via discard a card ability played on Tibus.
2. The damage amount is the cost of the card revealed (the gold in the top-right), not the combat strength of the card.
Tibus does not use any other card(s) to attack except the card revealed on that turn.
Hope that helps.