Popular Tags: [View All]
Don Eskridge
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Welcome to Abandon Planet! The game about making and betraying teams in order to escape the meteor apocalypse. It was created by the maker of the Resistance and Avalon - me, Don Eskridge. It involves known enemies and uncertain allies. It's a board game for the dirty social strategist you know you are.

The campaign lasts until 12/15. Check it out!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/845031916/abandon-plane...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sour Milk
msg tools
Looks fun, backed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Walk
Austria
Graz
Styria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the game... But $35 shipping to Austria (and pretty much everywhere else) makes me wait for retail... Sorry...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocco Privetera
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm gonna be devil's advocate for a moment. Ok, they fixed the pledge level, that's good. But 45 grand? *This* game needs that much money to be made? And even at the new cost, $35? For a project that - from what I can tell - consists of 50 or so cards, some tokens, and the 8 rocket pieces?

I mean yes shipping included, but for us in the USA that means the game costs $30.

No full reviews either - no gameplay beyond the explanation - unless I missed something. Yes a couple of blurbs, but not full reviews.

I love love love the resistance but this not (or almost not) funding shouldn't come as a surprise. It feels like it's not quite done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.