Popular Tags: [View All]
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Reading the rules, of the Iello edition, when beginning a new round you can select a new adventurer. When I watched the folks at BGG play it they used the same adventurer for an entire game.

Which way do people like to play? I'm inclined to do the latter myself.

Editted to add emphasis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nguyen
msg tools
mbmb
venrondua wrote:
Reading the rules, of the Iello edition, when beginning a new round you can select a new adventurer. When I watched the folks at BGG play it they used the same adventurer for an entire game.

The person that went in the dungeon gets to choose what hero gets played next, including the same one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pauly Paul
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tekshi wrote:
venrondua wrote:

The person that went in the dungeon gets to choose what hero gets played next, including the same one.

I understand the rule as it's written. I'm not asking for clarity on that (which is why this isn't in the rules section). I'm asking if people play like the folks at BGG did on Game Night. Which is one game with one character. I can see the appeal to playing with a single character for each game and wondered if anyone else home ruled that way and how they felt about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it's usually a start with warrior if new players are availiable.
Usually second round as well to get them comfortable with the basics.

After this: Winner chooses. I usually choose a new character each round. Others don't.

I wouldn't want a "one character per game" house rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.