Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
G Wintner
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some figures from Arkham Horror and am wondering if any will match up with the investigators that are going to come with this set. Does anyone know which new investigators will be included? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radomir B.
Slovakia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 8 investigators left from the AH expansions to be released for Elder Sign :

George Barnaby, Lawyer
Luke Robinson, Dreamer
Minh Thi Phan, Secretary
Lola Hayes, Actress
Daisy Walker, Librarian
Hank Samson, Farmhand
Roland Banks, Fed
Zoey Samaras, Chef

But don't take my word on it...

BTW, I so like your avatar, G Winter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Wintner
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rogue Keeper wrote:
There are 8 investigators left from the AH expansions to be released for Elder Sign :

George Barnaby, Lawyer
Luke Robinson, Dreamer
Minh Thi Phan, Secretary
Lola Hayes, Actress
Daisy Walker, Librarian
Hank Samson, Farmhand
Roland Banks, Fed
Zoey Samaras, Chef

But don't take my word on it...

BTW, I so like your avatar, G Winter.

Thank you, sir! If there really are only those 8 left, then I think it's practically a certainty that those will be the 8. Great!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Billups
msg tools
mb
I was wondering the same thing. Mansions of Madness 2.0 introduced some new characters (the Priest, the Grandmother err Parapsychologist etc..) so it's possible they could use some of those as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Chino
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently compiled my own comprehensive list of which investigators appear in which games in the Arkham Horror board games, and Radamir is right that all of the investigators present in Arkham Horror are present in Elder Sign except for those eight, and I agree the smart money is on those ones, but as Steve points out there are some investigators which are not found in any of the Arkham Horror expansions which can't be discounted.

Specifically, there's five. They are:

Agatha Crane, Parapsychologist
Calvin Wright, Damned
Carson Sinclair, Butler
Father Mateo, Priest
Preston Fairmont, Millionare

All of these but Calvin Wright appear in Mansions of Madness, 2nd Edition.

Calvin Wright was used in a scenario of the Arkham League run by FFG, meaning he has been part of Arkham Horror despite not being in the expansions.

Interesting side note. Three Investigators from Arkham Horror are already part of the video game Elder Sign: Omens, despite not yet being in the card game. They are:

Daisy Walker, Librarian
Lola Hayes, Actress
Luke Robinson, Dreamer

If Radamir is right (and personally, I think he is), this set will correct that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jujo Vee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Calvin Wright is in the game already, as an ally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.