Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Klaus Kristiansen
Denmark
Kongens Lyngby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you use the boomerang with the bow?

Can you use the mushroom grove effect that damages a goblin you are fighting on a goblin next to your bow carrying hero?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Antonio
Honduras
flag msg tools
I have another question about the bow and I dont want to fill the board with more threads so Im posting here .

How does the bow work with agressive goblins?? Can you attack agressive goblins with the bow, turning them passive in the process from the adjacent map card? Or do you have to pass through that map card to turn it passive before ending movement in the adjacent map card??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Klaus O K wrote:
Can you use the boomerang with the bow?

Can you use the mushroom grove effect that damages a goblin you are fighting on a goblin next to your bow carrying hero?

I think bow needs you to roll an attack symbol. So, the goblin attacking you would not trigger the bow effect with a boomerang from an adjacent tile.

Totihno wrote:
I have another question about the bow and I dont want to fill the board with more threads so Im posting here .

How does the bow work with agressive goblins?? Can you attack agressive goblins with the bow, turning them passive in the process from the adjacent map card? Or do you have to pass through that map card to turn it passive before ending movement in the adjacent map card??

I've been playing that I flip them over. I'm sure others will weigh in on these too, but I think that's pretty logical the goblin would flip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.