Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gábor Iványosi-Szabó
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to ask your help. I don't understand one thing according with the Altruist Colony.

In the Appendix:

"Additionally, from level II onward, the Embassy of the Altruist Colony acts as a Sustenance Building and, from level IV
onward, additionally as a Production Building."

But as I see the Altruist Colony card has an Production function from level II. Or may I misunderstand something? Please help me to clarify it! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Heath
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Ouch, watch where you're pointing that thing!
mbmbmbmbmb
When it's producing food and robes it's a sustenance building, then when it starts producing tools it's also a production building
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gábor Iványosi-Szabó
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaa ok.
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kimmings
United Kingdom
Bathgate
West Lothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the game and have read through everything but yet to play for real. I understand you can't upgrade an embassy past the current era level correct? So I can't upgrade the Altruist embassy to IV until era IV right? So how will it ever generate the level IV goods (2 clay or 2 planks etc) which are endowed at the start of your first turn? What have I missed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Eisen
United States
Menlo Park
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You get the goods at the start of each year, not the start of each era. So you can get the level IV goods as many as 4 times if you build the level IV embassy in the first year of Era IV.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Kimmings
United Kingdom
Bathgate
West Lothian
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
*palm to face* Of course! Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.