Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Akash Swain
India
New Delhi
New Delhi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I lent my copy of Imperial Settlers out to a friend and he managed to misplace the rule book for the game. And while a pdf is conveniently available on the interwebs, I really had my heart set on finding a replacement copy of the rule book.

Upon messaging Portal Games, they very graciously offered to send me a copy. It's incredibly cool of them to go through all that extra trouble when they could have conveniently provided me a pdf to print out. As a gamer in a fledgling board game group in New Delhi where everything costs $85 to ship, it's a very sweet gesture and I wanted to shout out my gratitude to them.

Kudos Portal Games! On the most excellent game AND the most exceptional support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Smith
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
The Elephant in the room!!!!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got to say I have had the same experience I lost a couple of the score tokens and I email portal, they have now told me that they are in the post to me. Thank you Portal Games above and beyond
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmb
Another very happy and much more than satisfied customer here. I don't know how they did it, but my kids (1½ and 6) misplaced the Egyptians faction board. Portal sent a new one all the way to Switzerland, packed well enough to arrive in one piece.

I often order directly from their web store and will happily continue to do so. A great company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.