Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

All the files have been uploaded and are ready to go. You can start downloading and print everything to play.
I hope you will give me game a play and please let me know what you think and how it can be improved.

Thanks for taking a look.

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
One file is being fixed and waiting for approval.

The MAGIC ITEM CARDS!

I had to fix a Quest # on the card from 4 to 6. I also added a card back to the Bazaar card!

It should be uploaded soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got everything printed out. Planning on building this weekend. Looks really good

One suggestion: When you upload new versions of the files, make a not about whats changed and preserve the versioning (ie name them myDungeonFilev1, myDungeonFilev1.2, myDungeonFilev2, and so on. This will help folks who aren't actively monitoring the files get the most recent version if they've previously downloaded an older version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
silverbowen wrote:
I finally got everything printed out. Planning on building this weekend. Looks really good

One suggestion: When you upload new versions of the files, make a not about whats changed and preserve the versioning (ie name them myDungeonFilev1, myDungeonFilev1.2, myDungeonFilev2, and so on. This will help folks who aren't actively monitoring the files get the most recent version if they've previously downloaded an older version.

Goid idea!

You got it.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
silverbowen wrote:

Get me a photo of everything you printed and setup, I'll mail you out the engraved dice.
Thanks for giving my game a go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingspud wrote:
Get me a photo of everything you printed and setup, I'll mail you out the engraved dice.

I appreciate the offer, but you already gave me a set I won a solo guild giveaway from you a few weeks ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
silverbowen wrote:
kingspud wrote:

I appreciate the offer, but you already gave me a set I won a solo guild giveaway from you a few weeks ago.

That's right! My bad!

Thanks for printing out all the new files!

Have fun and please give me as much feedback as you can!

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This should be the last update to the cards.

I added card logo backs to the poison and Door cards. I thought I might as well have everything get a logo back so it isn't just a white card back. I also centered the image on the sheet.

For those who already printed this out you don't have to print it again but if you like the logos on the card backs then you might want this printed with your set.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is what all the sheets look like printed out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Propati
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OK! All the files are in the file section so have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.