Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
mb
Anyone still waiting for their copy of Conquest? I P500'd it and it still hasn't shipped/arrived. I haven't had this amount of lag time in past GMT purchase, P500 or otherwise.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Ferguson
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi! Tech Tech VPI!
badge
Santa's Workshop - Coming from Rio Grande Games in 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to contact them...I received mine a few weeks ago, and by the chatter it seems like most people have got theirs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - I have mine already in the UK so you should certainly have yours. Has your card been charged? I know I missed a game because my card had gone out of date while waiting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
badge
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.
mb
Just checked with my credit card company. No registered GMT chargers; however, my GMT account says I pre-ordered it. Guess I'll be calling Monday.

Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Maher
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a GMT box last week which did not contain Vonquest of Paradise as expected but another game entirely. I've sent 2 mails to GMT since and no acknowledgment. I think it was a fulfilment error by their new EU partner. It it doesn't explain the lack of a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Alexandria (temporarily)
Virginia
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nirumaru wrote:
I received a GMT box last week which did not contain Vonquest of Paradise as expected but another game entirely. I've sent 2 mails to GMT since and no acknowledgment. I think it was a fulfilment error by their new EU partner. It it doesn't explain the lack of a reply.

They're usually good, but it is a holiday weekend in the US right now. I'm sure they'll get back to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.