Subject: The Grail expansion is still available! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Berserker in peace
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw this expansion still being sold on Amazon.de. Only 3 copies left. The game is not cheap (I got it for EUR 40) but it's the rarest expansion in the series and no English version is available (but you can find a nice translation in the File section). See if anyone is interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the only one I haven't got. But it's in German and I'm avoiding completionist tendencies these days. In any case, there's one going for 20 euros in the Geekmarket if anyone wants one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berserker in peace
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just so excited when I saw this selling again and didn't remember to look at the geek market. I remember I had been searching for it for a couple of years until I found my copy. Truly the geek market is always my first stop before shopping elsewhere.
Anyhow if that copy is gone we know there is still a place where we are more likely to find a new copy.
This series remains one of my most favorite fantasy games. Simple rules, easy setup, fast play, no downtime, lightweight but strong theme, and gorgeous components of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do you sell your copy to me then, Ulfhenthnar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berserker in peace
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawrence Hung wrote:
Why do you sell your copy to me then, Ulfhenthnar?

What you got from me was one of my two copies of the expansions Under the Shadow of the Dragon (the original German version). It is not the base game itself, even though it can be played as a standalone (and smaller) game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.