Popular Tags: [View All]
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I remember last week it was said that the game would be shipped out from Montreal in this week, but so far I have not received any delivery email/notice yet. Any idea?

Thx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Litchfield
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't get a notice, but I did get the package yesterday. Opened it up this morning before coming into work. There are a LOT of components in these three packages. Not sure how I'll play through every scenario with all the characters included.

Many hours of fun in my future!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not in Vancouver yet....at least not my copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert,

Was yours delivered by Canada Post Office or UPS...etc?

Thnaks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Movie next week so I won't realistically be able to play this for at least a week from now if I get it today. Still, excited to hear Canadians are receiving this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thibaud de la Touanne
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
All the boxes left the warehouse (in Montréal) between wed 23 and Fri 25 (today). I can get the tracking numbers, just send me a private message with your real name and I will send you your tracking number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike B
Canada
flag msg tools
In Edmonton, AB area here, and received my copy on Friday! All in excellent order too. Everything, from the gameplay to the quality of the box and pieces is outstanding! Looking forward to many more games already.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mine showed up (Toronto)! well, I think it did. a cube-shaped package weighing 12 lbs addressed to me was delivered to my parents (I am moving this week so sent it there).

packing box looks healthy, hopefully the components are too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MS-06 Zaku II
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got my parcels. All the components are in excellent condition except one of the expansion boxes has a minor corner dent.

Opened the boxes and agreed with all others' comments: Everything inside has most top quality of nowadays boardgame standard.

Thibaud, you would be proud of your creation!! Thank you very much!

However, I have not started playing it yet, can't really comment on the gameplay side whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.