Subject: Odd card sizes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know a print-on-demand publisher that makes cards in 2.5" x 1.625"? (I can find places that will do the standard-sized 2.5" x 1.75" mini playing cards, but I need just a hair shaved off.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiousity, why?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xelto G
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HaNd_SoLo wrote:
Out of curiousity, why?

I want to make some tweaks to a Fantasy Flight game (for personal use), and that's the size of card they use for mini-sized cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Sonora
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Xelto wrote:
HaNd_SoLo wrote:
Out of curiousity, why?

I want to make some tweaks to a Fantasy Flight game (for personal use), and that's the size of card they use for mini-sized cards.

Ah, okay, I hate it when games use non-standard sized cards for no reason (hello, Friday).

I thought you were doing something interesting with positioning that required a specific dimension.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Haines
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Xelto wrote:

Can't you just use the 2.5x1.75" cards, and cut one side down yourself?

If you're not making many, you could do two copies of each in case you mess one up; generally it isn't much cheaper to get very few cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.