$35.00
Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can the Outer Dark Demon fly or leap - Hunting the Tigress question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J. Johnson
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are playing Hunting the Tigress and are a bit confused by the Outer Dark Demon. His tile doesn't indicate the leap ability so is he limited to his ship where he is summoned or can he leap across to Belit's ship? Intuitively, we think he should be able to leap across but everyone else in the scenario that can leap has the leap skill on their card. What are we missing? Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
His tile has a flying icon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Johnson
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! You just made us realize that we grabbed the Dark Demon tile and not the Outer Dark Demon tile. We didn't realize there were both types of demons!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah it definitely changes things lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Szegedi
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question-

Can the Outer Dark Demon fly in any zone including a shark/water zone and stay in flight there if he wanted too?

Also can a figure (hero or pirare) with swimming trait jump in water to hide from archers attacking? Lol... I mean I know a stretch but good to know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Brazelton
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holywolfman wrote:
Question-

Can the Outer Dark Demon fly in any zone including a shark/water zone and stay in flight there if he wanted too?

Also can a figure (hero or pirare) with swimming trait jump in water to hide from archers attacking? Lol... I mean I know a stretch but good to know!

Not sure about the first question, but I would guess yes.

For the second question, definitely not, at least in Hunting the Tigress. The rules for that scenarios specifically state what happens to both minions, heroes, and bosses if they fail a leap and land in the water. Minions are immediately killed (eaten by sharks), while heroes and bosses are just placed back in their original area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.