Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, I hated doing it but I finally did a late pledge- first one ever.

This question is for those of you who have "Late Pledged" in the past.

Will the pledge appear on the Kickstarter Page?
At this time it has not appeared under my name.

Also, has the pledge manager gone live? I am guessing yes.

I am just looking for some re-assurance that I don't get lost in the shuffle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your pledge won't appear on the KS page.

The pledge manager hasn't come out yet. You will receive a link in your email that will take you to the pledge manager when it does come out.

They've already said that it won't come out until at least January.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Graham S
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It won't look like you pledged on kickstarter, which is the worst part of late pledging as you don't get notifications of updates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Speaking as someone who late pledged three different games... yes, the lack of updates is really annoying.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for the responses.

Looks like the only way I will know I am even "in" on the KS is by my PayPal invoice and the eventual Pledge Manager.

I hope the extra anxiety is worth it for this bad-ass looking game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm wondering what's going on with this game. I did the late pledge and now the pledge manager is active, but I never got any emails regarding the pledge manager. Is that normal?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve R Bullock
United States
Palm Coast
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Late pledgers don't have the same kind of communications as normal Pledgers.

I decided that although the game looks great, I requested (and got) a refund.

I will buy it when it hits retail. I am just getting tired of all the crap that goes along with most KickStarters.

Honestly, Shadows Of Brimstone has really soured me on most game KickStarters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Schererville
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glic2003 wrote:
I'm wondering what's going on with this game. I did the late pledge and now the pledge manager is active, but I never got any emails regarding the pledge manager. Is that normal?

Pledge manager is not live yet I don't think. I'm also a late backer but I've been watching the updates and they did a series of pledge manager tutorials in preparation for it going live, but I don't think it has yet.

I sent an email asking about it and I was told I would get an invitation to the pledge manager just like the normal backers. I'm sure you will too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Oh, I guess I just assumed the pledge manager was open because of all those guides explaining it, plus the update that said it would be open "within the week", which was 10 days ago.

But yes, I also spoke to their support and was told invites would be sent out "in a few days."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracey At DGG
msg tools
mb
The Pledge Manager launched today (14th March 2017)

From Update 78

Quote:
For Kickstarter backers, mail will be sent to the e-mail address that is associated with your Kickstarter account. For late backers, it will go the e-mail address linked to your PayPal account. You might need to check your spam or junk folders, as these kinds of mass mail outs are often flagged as spam. We recommend that you wait 5 days until you contact us at dggames.pm@gmail.com about not getting the invitation e-mail. Sometimes they are sent in batches.

Hope that helps answer questions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Yeah got my email invite now. But the real question is... how many add-ons to buy??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.