Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jono Naito
United States
Red Hook
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So it has been said this will release originally in February. Do you think it will be? Keep up with the gossip here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Barker
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My bet's on June.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Salvador de la Rosa
Spain
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
flag msg tools
As simple as that
badge
Experiment with my friends - Warhammer Fantasy Castle
mbmbmbmbmb
Endurance is coming out in English and German in early 2017 according to Space Cowboys Facebook, so I would go with at least July/August. From Under the Mask to Endurance it's going to be almost a year between them and it doesn't look like they are going to come any faster. Looking at it now, an expansion every 3-4 months seems unrealistic, but we can hope

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonatan Rullman
Sweden
Solberga
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think February is a very real possibility. 2017 I am not so sure about.

Given that The Marcy Case has, as far as I know, been unavailable now since before I bought my base set in Januari I'm really losing hope that the expansions will ever be in print before they go bust.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Vernardos
Greece
Piraeus
Attiki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello to everyone.
Space Cowboys sent a reply to fb about the plan of releasing 3 scenarios on 2017. Lumen Fidei is planned fot the Q2 of 2017. Let us hope that they will be accurate this time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Villarreal
United States
Van Nuys
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI already has a listing for it so that's good news. Not for pre-order yet though.
LINK HERE

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete K
msg tools
So this will follow the usual pattern of French/Europe release followed by US a few months later, correct? If so, the lack of any release news makes me really wonder how many we're going to get released in the U.S this year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
United States
Rocky Hill
CT
flag msg tools
Fildinius, I presume.
badge
"Butter the hole, captain."
mbmbmbmbmb
skizzy00 wrote:
So this will follow the usual pattern of French/Europe release followed by US a few months later, correct? If so, the lack of any release news makes me really wonder how many we're going to get released in the U.S this year.
I don't think it releases a few months in Europe before the US. I bought under the mask as soon as it showed up on amazon.de thinking I'd have it way before anyone else. It took a little over a week to arrive and showed up at all my local stores (in the US) the day after I got it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fba827 fba827
United States
Potomac
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Coolstuffinc now says estimated June/July (with the disclaimer of estimate subject to change)

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/238285

Asmodee's website currently still says "in production"
Now given that the two steps _after_ "in production" take an average combined duration of 7-ish weeks, we're looking at 2 months minimum.

https://www.asmodee.us/en/upcoming/

Given those pieces of info, we are probably looking at July -.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fba827 fba827
United States
Potomac
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Update: Publisher's website now says this is status "on the boat" which means shipping (average 6 weeks) then going to warehouses (average a 7-10 days average). So we're looking at mid-June estimate to hit shelves.

fba827 wrote:
Coolstuffinc now says estimated June/July (with the disclaimer of estimate subject to change)

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/238285

Asmodee's website currently still says "in production"
Now given that the two steps _after_ "in production" take an average combined duration of 7-ish weeks, we're looking at 2 months minimum.

https://www.asmodee.us/en/upcoming/

Given those pieces of info, we are probably looking at July -.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.