Subject: Conversion kit in the Normal box! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandra M
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone!

I finally received my copy yesterday (!!! yay! I was so excited. It looks great!) and obviously I would like to put my conversion kit in with my normal game because I'll probably usually play them together! With the usual inserts, has anyone figured out the best way to put them in together? I'd love to hear!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Jacobson
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
By my understanding:
Take out your Burrowing and Defensive Herding, then throw everything else in! Hope this helps. Have fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guðmundur Skallagrímson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I took out the insert and fit base, flight and climate in the base box no problem. Most things, including cards, are just in their own plastic bags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I put the Conversion Kit into the main box. The three spaces for cards holds everything, including promos of any sort. The 3 Player Bags hold the Food tokens and 1 more hold the cubes. Rubber band the species board and rest just lays in open space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandra M
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rent13579 wrote:
I put the Conversion Kit into the main box. The three spaces for cards holds everything, including promos of any sort. The 3 Player Bags hold the Food tokens and 1 more hold the cubes. Rubber band the species board and rest just lays in open space.

Oh I like this a lot!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Schema Man
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rent13579 wrote:

You have improved the quality of my life - have an upvote and a bunch of gratitude!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.