United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turn on the device - validate the countdown lights up
Press the start button - validate the countdown starts down
Insert the four 'circle' keys, left to right - validate you hear the 'wrong' sound effect and a minute is lost on the countdown.

For the latter, be sure to insert each key so it seats well, in the proper order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruton
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I used to fund my games purchases by juggling!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had to chase them about mine, shipped from the US. The decoder accepts the first code of the first case once, and once only. All other codes fail. Only found out when I took the game into work and the group replaying the Prison Break had issues. Tested it with all the codes from the first two cases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
We r playing this sunday

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fred Tortonesi
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Did the test crossing my fingers that it works with no problems as key test was a success

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonathan bruton wrote:
I have had to chase them about mine, shipped from the US. The decoder accepts the first code of the first case once, and once only. All other codes fail. Only found out when I took the game into work and the group replaying the Prison Break had issues. Tested it with all the codes from the first two cases.

Strange, I brought mine in to play the Prison Break at the local game club. Three runs (turning the decoder back on each time) and the codes worked fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.