$20.00
$30.00
$5.00
Peter Hardy
United Kingdom
Bracknell
Berkshire
flag msg tools
Build a sustainable future for all, while we can.
badge
HELLO.
mbmbmbmbmb
I played BM with children from a particularly conservative family, so I made sure to remove the Succubus Spa and Vampire Bordello rooms, along with the Seducia boss.

This didn't spoil the balance of treasure types for me because I generally play with 1 of each card, so I simply replaced the removed cards with a second Dark Altar and second Spectre's Sanctum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Inserauto & Maria Angela Rastetter
Italy
Bagheria (PA)
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So sex is banned but murder is ok.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hardy
United Kingdom
Bracknell
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
HELLO.
mbmbmbmbmb
HAHAHA
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Smith
msg tools
Strategette wrote:
I played BM with children from a particularly conservative family, so I made sure to remove the Succubus Spa and Vampire Bordello rooms, along with the Seducia boss.

This didn't spoil the balance of treasure types for me because I generally play with 1 of each card, so I simply replaced the removed cards with a second Dark Altar and second Spectre's Sanctum.

Maybe ask this family if the cards offend them or their children, cause if it doesn't what's the point of removing them, cause you are essentially playing a game where you're luring unsuspecting heroes into a dungeon to slaughter them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hardy
United Kingdom
Bracknell
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
HELLO.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also been useful to remove these cards when I've played this with teenagers in the school I work at, just in case one of them were to say something to another adult about the BDSM references on one of the cards, for example. It could sound very bad.

I know what you mean, but most parents just accept that children like violence, as long as it's not gory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.