Subject: Exits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy Cox
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Can i exit with a treasure any open door thatbgoes outside the ship? Or is there the starting tile and one other designated tile only

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
bscox3 wrote:
Can i exit with a treasure any open door thatbgoes outside the ship? Or is there the starting tile and one other designated tile only

Those other doors just go to rooms you haven't flipped over yet. Or possibly directly into the ocean where your boat isn't parked and the sharks are ready for bbqed pirate.

As such, the only allowed exits are the one single door on the main entrance tile and the dinghy that you might get to place when you flip over the very last tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Cox
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
So exit only through start tile until the last tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Cox
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Seems like tou can exit anywhere tonrest?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bscox3 wrote:
Seems like tou can exit anywhere tonrest?

Until the last tile is placed there is only one entrance/exit which is on the starting tile. This applies for all purposes, resting, retrieving treasure, etc.

Once the last tile is placed if there is an open exit, it can also be used as an exit, but until that time there is only the original entrance/exit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Cox
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Sorry i am a dummy. So last tile is layed and i can leave any open door off ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Brooklyn Center
Minnesota
flag msg tools
bscox3 wrote:
Sorry i am a dummy. So last tile is layed and i can leave any open door off ship?

When the last tile is laid, the dinghy is placed next to one of the doors that face out into open space. That's the new second entrance/exit. That exit and the original entrance/exit are the ONLY ones on the ship. Both can be used identically, and you can leave through one and enter through the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carrie K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adding to what Jason said, the second exit MUST be one of the outward facing doors of the final tile (not just any door on any part of the ship). If there are no open doors on the final tile, you have only the one, original exit on the starting tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.