6 Posts

Conan» Forums » Rules

Subject: Differences in Tiles for the Same Unit Type rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Evans
Australia
flag msg tools
I've noticed some of the overlords minion tiles are different for the same unit type.e.g., I have a unit of skeletons with a grey border that have Guard, M2, Arm 1, and Attack with 1 Orange and a reroll. I also have a great bordered skeleton unit that has M2, 0 Arm and attacks with an orange and no reroll.

Likewaise some of the mummies have M2, Arm3 and attack with 2 orange, and some have M2, Arm 2 and Jinx.

Does anyone know if this is intentional? It seems a very confusing thing to do. I'm guessing it relates to the different sculpts of models, in which case I wish they had used a different name or defined particular color groups as the elite models.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Hoffmann
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are there as options when designing scenarios. When playing pre-made scenarios simply use whichever version of the tile is pictured.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig K
msg tools
A few of the early stretch goals for mummies, skeletons and pirates came with an alternate tile stats to use the different scuplts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andi Anonymous
Germany
flag msg tools
Some of the tiles differ from the scenario setup like the grey pirates. Wonder if this is a printing error in the rulebook or the scenarios were created without the different tiles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Use the tile that is shown in the scenario sheet. Sometimes the stats need to be varied up for balance and specific scenario applications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Evans
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks for the help all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.