The Hotness
Games|People|Company
The Hotness has gone cold...
G J
msg tools
I recently had a game where the only reason I won is because I kept committing to building powerful buildings, and there was only a run of weak building (low VP) for the others. I was left with many incomplete buildings. This seems like an imbalance. Has anybody else encountered this? Perhaps the end game rule should state that you also lose VPs for any incomplete buildings/machines? Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James P. E. Reynolds
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gamerjohn75 wrote:
I recently had a game where the only reason I won is because I kept committing to building powerful buildings, and there was only a run of weak building (low VP) for the others. I was left with many incomplete buildings. This seems like an imbalance. Has anybody else encountered this? Perhaps the end game rule should state that you also lose VPs for any incomplete buildings/machines? Thoughts?

That is a good suggestion. I'll have to try that on our next game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam (Away/AFK)
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Rules to Variants.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.