Subject: North Sea Raids rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Norell
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
Which hexes are eligible for North Sea raids? Does Inshore/Loose Blockade apply?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
This is Kyoshi, our adopted Shiba Inu.
mbmbmbmbmb
pnorell wrote:
Which hexes are eligible for North Sea raids? Does Inshore/Loose Blockade apply?

In the living rules you can see in 21.2, 22.1, and 22.2 that the hex to raid is 1501, and as explained in 22.2, the raid is treated as being on loose blockade, i.e. roll 2 dice. The defense factor of hex 1501 is 14.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Norell
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for that. I have another query regarding the random event 'Napoleon strips Dutch Navy'. When does French Manpower increase? When the NSF is placed in Portsmouth, or when it returns the NSF Box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
This is Kyoshi, our adopted Shiba Inu.
mbmbmbmbmb
pnorell wrote:
Thanks for that. I have another query regarding the random event 'Napoleon strips Dutch Navy'. When does French Manpower increase? When the NSF is placed in Portsmouth, or when it returns the NSF Box?

On that event, "when the North Sea Fleet is released" means when the NSF moves to Portsmouth. When the event is rolled, the NSF immediately moves and the French manpower immediately goes up. The NSF does not return to the NSF box for the rest of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Norell
New Zealand
AUCKLAND
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.