$30.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: So what's up with the Lantern Festival? + KS questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
scott Murray
Australia
Ridgewood
West Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone hasn't been reading the updates or the BGG forums....
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
msg tools
mbmbmb
Lantern Fest got cancelled and people are due a refund if they so desire and pledged for it. Check their first Kickstarter updates for full deets.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Boyeldieu
United Kingdom
Glasgow
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
79strat wrote:
Is that just never gonna happen or what? Last I heard it was FOR SURE gonna be available at the end September.

I also don't understand the "gamblers chest" thing.

Also, 2020? Seriously?


1) Lantern Festival is cancelled in the form promised in the original KS.

2) The Gambler's Chest is the stretch goals package.

3) 2020 is the delivery date for wave 4. Wave 1 (core game reprint and upgrade pack) is set for 2017.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyrone ..................
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
79strat wrote:
khorgor wrote:
Someone hasn't been reading the updates or the BGG forums....


Great response, very helpful.


It actually was helpful, he basically told you your question had already been answered in the forums, you just had to look. So with that you information you should have been like, "Oh, well let me go look then."
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Prewitt
United States
Granada Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rccoll wrote:
79strat wrote:
khorgor wrote:
Someone hasn't been reading the updates or the BGG forums....


Great response, very helpful.


It actually was helpful, he basically told you your question had already been answered in the forums, you just had to look. So with that you information you should have been like, "Oh, well let me go look then."


Or he could have just simply answered the question like a few other nice/helpful posters did rather than be an annoying dick. But he received 13 thumbs up so I suppose BGG appreciates an annoying dick which is why I hardly ever post here anymore. Carry on BGG.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fito R
Argentina
flag msg tools
79strat wrote:
Is that just never gonna happen or what? Last I heard it was FOR SURE gonna be available at the end September.

I also don't understand the "gamblers chest" thing.

Also, 2020? Seriously?

www.rif.org

From the Kickstarter
Quote:
Wave 1 - Estimated Delivery Summer 2017

Core Game / 1.4 Update Pack
United States... $25 / $10
European Union... $40 / $20
Canada... $30 / $15
Australia... $40 / $20
Rest of World... $100 / $30

Wave 2 - Estimated Delivery Spring 2018
Gambler's Box, Promo and cross-over figures
United States... $20 + $2 per Add on
European Union... $20 + $2 per Add on
Canada... $20 + $2 per Add on
Australia... $20 + $2 per Add on
Rest of World... $30 + $2 per Add on

Wave 3 - Estimated Delivery Spring 2019
New Expansions
United States... $15 + $5 per additional expansion
European Union... $15 + $5 per additional expansion
Canada... $15 + $5 per additional expansion
Australia... $15 + $5 per additional expansion
Rest of World... $30 + $5 per additional expansion

Wave 4 & Beyond - Estimated Delivery Winter 2020
???
Even I don't know for 100% what may happen during this campaign.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
79strat wrote:
rccoll wrote:
79strat wrote:
khorgor wrote:
Someone hasn't been reading the updates or the BGG forums....


Great response, very helpful.


It actually was helpful, he basically told you your question had already been answered in the forums, you just had to look. So with that you information you should have been like, "Oh, well let me go look then."


Or he could have just simply answered the question like a few other nice/helpful posters did rather than be an annoying dick. But he received 13 thumbs up so I suppose BGG appreciates an annoying dick which is why I hardly ever post here anymore. Carry on BGG.
Or maybe there has just been a lot news and discussion that would be good for you to read through to fully understand the issue, and he didn't want type it all out/find all the links for you.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.