Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: 2020? really? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe H.
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Why so far out? I mean..thats it really. Why so long? that seems REALLY far off :/ i was hoping to get a reprint for a christmas gift for someone but i guess not.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corporal Joe Bauers
United States
flag msg tools
No matter games or life
badge
Honesty over everything
Avatar
mbmbmb
The reprint says 2017. 2020 is worst/best case scenario.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
scott Murray
Australia
Ridgewood
West Australia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
As per the KS page and post above...

Wave 1 - Estimated Delivery Summer 2017

Core Game / 1.4 Update Pack
United States... $25 / $10
European Union... $40 / $20
Canada... $30 / $15
Australia... $40 / $20
Rest of World... $100 / $30
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lonny x
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
2020 is wave 4.

Quote:

Wave 1 - Estimated Delivery Summer 2017

Core Game / 1.4 Update Pack
United States... $25 / $10
European Union... $40 / $20
Canada... $30 / $15
Australia... $40 / $20
Rest of World... $100 / $30

Wave 2 - Estimated Delivery Spring 2018
Gambler's Box, Promo and cross-over figures
United States... $20 + $2 per Add on
European Union... $20 + $2 per Add on
Canada... $20 + $2 per Add on
Australia... $20 + $2 per Add on
Rest of World... $30 + $2 per Add on

Wave 3 - Estimated Delivery Spring 2019
New Expansions
United States... $15 + $5 per additional expansion
European Union... $15 + $5 per additional expansion
Canada... $15 + $5 per additional expansion
Australia... $15 + $5 per additional expansion
Rest of World... $30 + $5 per additional expansion

Wave 4 & Beyond - Estimated Delivery Winter 2020
???
Even I don't know for 100% what may happen during this campaign
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
msg tools
mbmbmb
Llez wrote:
i was hoping to get a reprint for a christmas gift for someone but i guess not.


Not this Christmas I hope? There was never any chance of the reprint being done in time for Christmas anyway tbh.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The KICKSTARTER will end after Xmas

Anyway, next Summer is acceptable, fair and realistic. That makes me cower in fear.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H.
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Yeah, seems like a while but i can probably explain to them about waiting a few months after the fact. That 2020 date was a bit offputting for a minute before finding that info.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Avatar
I'm guessing Jan 2018 for people to actually receive anything at all. Welcome to kingdom death though.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark63 wrote:
I'm guessing Jan 2018 for people to actually receive anything at all. Welcome to kingdom death though.


This!

The next month will be super exciting. Then it'll be 6 months of angst. Then the complaining. Then it'll finally ship and people will be crying with joy.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When are the 1ed expansion reprints coming though?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
San Dee Jota wrote:
When are the 1ed expansion reprints coming though?


The inclusion of all the existing expansions (including Dragon King) in one of the pledge levels suggest that we'll see a full reprint of everything in the next couple years. Probably not for next summer, but who knows? There hasn't been talk yet of upgraded expansions.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shelby Babb
United States
Springdale
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
sirgalin wrote:
San Dee Jota wrote:
When are the 1ed expansion reprints coming though?


The inclusion of all the existing expansions (including Dragon King) in one of the pledge levels suggest that we'll see a full reprint of everything in the next couple years. Probably not for next summer, but who knows? There hasn't been talk yet of upgraded expansions.


Yeah, I'm wondering just because.

Not like I dropped $1666 on a pledge or anything.

(good lord, I dropped $1666 on a pledge)
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
San Dee Jota wrote:
sirgalin wrote:
San Dee Jota wrote:
When are the 1ed expansion reprints coming though?


The inclusion of all the existing expansions (including Dragon King) in one of the pledge levels suggest that we'll see a full reprint of everything in the next couple years. Probably not for next summer, but who knows? There hasn't been talk yet of upgraded expansions.


Yeah, I'm wondering just because.

Not like I dropped $1666 on a pledge or anything.

(good lord, I dropped $1666 on a pledge)


lol, that made my day
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.